Tuesday 3 January 2012

Accessorize

This Christmas I was spoilt rotten by my nearest and dearest - and a theme I couldn't fail to notice was that almost every present I received was an accessory - lucky me!

I am now kitted out head to toe with brand spanking new delights such as...

-Gothic All Saints statement necklace from my sister - I love the murky silver and jumbled chains so much
-Feather earring - now frequently featuring alongside my 'punky' pink streak I acquired amidst the November gloom (and am still loving too much to get rid of quite yet)
-Michael Kors Earmuffs
-Patent Black Armani Jeans Handbag
-Navy Patent French Sole Pumps
-Grey cabled tights - love greys so much at the moment and such a refreshing alternative to plain black opaques - thank you Secret Santa
-Grey Cos Cashmere scarf - again fuelling my present obsession with greys plus it goes with everything. It's also so soft I've started taking it to bed with me.

Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment